top of page

Fraser Hall

Minneapolis, Minnesota

A historic 1920’s law library, Fraser Hall, will be transformed into a new hub for undergraduate chemistry enhancing connections to the Historic Cass Gilbert campus masterplan and critical relationships to its immediate, highly visible, site along the Mississippi River front. At a prominent visual gateway to Campus, the proposed renovation and addition creates community for the undergraduate chemistry students and faculty throughout. The new entry across from Walter Library creates a transparent volume of student centered spaces overlooking the river. It is fronted by a landscape courtyard that activates the street and reinforces the historic Cass Gilbert campus masterplan.

Client & Collaborators

University of Minnesota

f

Related Projects

bottom of page